PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
Avvocati.net hereby informs the Data Subject (the person to whom the personal data relates) pursuant to article 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 (G.D.P.R.), and describes the features of the treatments carried out in relation to personal data and the measures taken to protect their rights.
The Data Controller is Avvocati.net, Rome, via Pasquale Stanislao Mancini 12 – 00196 – P. IVA 08009971006; email: email@example.com
Avvocati.net processes the following personal data of the Data Subject:
- – First and last name
- – E-mail address
- – Phone number
These data are provided directly by the Data Subject through the Website, through the contact form or by e-mail. The Data Subject can also provide personal data in other ways, showing an interest in getting in touch with Avvocati.net and/or the professionals who operate in it (for example, exchanging a business card).
Browsing data – During their normal operations, computer systems and software procedures of the Website may aquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, but it could lead to identify users because of its very nature, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties. This data category includes the addresses of computers used by users who are connect to the Website (e.g. IP), the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server(e.g. good end, error, …), and other parameters related to the operating system used. These data are used to check operations of the Website and are deleted immediately after processing. Such data could be used to ascertain liabilities in the event of any cybercrime against the Website.
Purpose of treatment and storage time
Avvocati.net processes personal data for the following purposes:
- To respond to requests of the Data Subject (e.g. about preliminary meetings). Personal data will be retained until the Finality is reached and in any case for no longer than 18 months;
- To invite the Data Subject to events and conferences. Personal data will be retained until consent is withdrawaled, right to object is exercised and in any case for no longer than 24 months.
The processing of personal data by Avvocati.net is lawful for the following reasons:
- – processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the Data Subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the Data Subject prior to entering into a contract;
- – the consent of the Data Subject, save the right to Opt-out (e.g. participation to events);
- – there is a legitimate interest of the Data Controller to remain in contact with the Data Subject who has expressed interest in the activities of Avvocati.net (i.e. exchanging a business card with somebody working at Avvocati.net).
Processing will take place in accordance with the reasonable expectations of the Data Subject (request of contact and/or interest to participate to events or conferences), save the possibility to Opt-out.
How personal data are processed
Personal data are processed through either paper and electronic tools (e.g. servers, cloud databases, application software).
Categories of subjects to whom personal data can be disclosed
Personal data may be communicated to the following subjects:
- – Avvocati.net employees, with particular reference to professionals and administrative staff, in order to offer the services required, such use being limited to instrumental and related information only;
- – individuals or legal entities working with Avvocati.net on activities instrumental to the achievement of the purposes mentioned above and to which Avvocati.net is obliged to communicate the data (e.g. suppliers who manage the website, accountants);
- – service providers appointed as data processors, who will be subject to contractual and regulatory obligations in order to maintain data confidentiality and they will only have access to the information necessary for the performance of their services.
- – public or private entities to which there is a legal obligation to disclose personal data by the data controller.
Place of processing
Personal data of the Data Subject are not transferred abroad.
Right of Data Subject
In relation to the processing of personal data, under the G.D.P.R., the Data Subject has the following rights:
- – Access right: the Data Subject has the right to obtain a copy of your personal data that Avvocati.net is being processed.
- – Right to Rectification: the Data Subject has the right to rectify personal data retained by Avvocati.net if they re not up-to-date or correct.
- – Right to withdrawl a consent provided: the Data Subject may also withdrawl the consent given for a certain treatment at any time.
- – Right to contact the Data Protection Authority if the Data Subject has any concerns about the processing of personal data operated by Avvocati.net.
Under certain circumstances, the Data Subject may also exercise the following rights:
- – Right to cancellation: the Data Subject may ask that Avvocati.net delete personal data if the purpose of the treatment has ceased and there are no legitimate interests or legal rules that require it to continue.
- – Right to object: the Data Subject may ask that Avvocati.net stop processing personal data. The right to object does not apply when data processing takes place on a contractual basis.
- – Right to data portability: the Data Subject has the right to obtain a copy of the data in a commonly used structured format that can be read by an automatic device by another data controller.
- – Right to restrict processing: the Data Subject has the right to request that Avvocati.net limit processing operations on your personal data.
In order to exercise each of these rights, the Data Subject may send a notice specifying a request and providing Avvocati.net with the information necessary for the correct identification of the sender (attaching a copy of the identity document) to the following contact details:
- – email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- – ordinary mail to Avvocati.net, via Pasquale Stanislao Mancini 12 – 00196 – Rome.
AVVOCATI.NET will answer within a month. If for some reason Avvocati.net fails to answer, it will provide a detailed explanation of why it cannot meet the request.